New feature release
Download the latest version of 20|20 software for use on Generation 3 displays
Updated September 30, 2020
Download 20|20 software updates from the links below, from the Precision Planting Cloud, or over the air if your Gen 3 is connected to a WiFi hotspot.
Latest new feature software release
All vApplyHD, vApply Base, FlowSense, and vDrive Insecticide settings and calibrations (including Pump Cal) will not cross over when updating to this version from 2020.0 or earlier software.
All prescriptions and boundaries will be unassigned when updating to this version from 2020.0.x and prior software.
Install 2020.1.10 on these Gen3 displays
- Any system with vApply Base installed (planter-wide pump control)
- Any system with vApply Granular installed
- Any system with FurrowForce installed
- Any Sidedress system
- Any Harvest System
Added support for the following products
- vApply Base
- vApply Granular
Added safety warning requiring Master Plant toggle on startup when a control product is configured
Changes to setup process
- Planter Setup
- Systems Setup
- All hardware components require location assignment
- Top level organized by system
- Changed Detailed Log Export to Export Support Data
- All control products must be enabled to apply product, including vDrive.
- Added prescription map to be shown while planting a prescription.
Disabled features in 2020.1.10
- Air Seeder compatibility
Best practices for updating
- Save prescriptions and boundaries before updating.
- Back up all configs and data before updating and after updating and configuring the system.
- Verify all settings when updating or downgrading past the 2020.1.0 release.
Updating to 2020.1.x or downgrading to 2020.0.x or older does not save the configuration.
Planned features in beta software
- Tank Mix tracking
- Prescription editor
Read ALL of the above notes before downloading.
2020.1.10 Release Notes
- DeltaForce Air Purge Test
- Resolved an issue with loading a saved combine head
- Fixed an issue with JD S7xx Combines showing the correct Separator status
- Fixed an issue with Case x150 Combines showing incorrect Analog Moisture Sensor status
- Added a Select All button to the Blockage Sensor setup page
- Fixed an issue with Kuhn planter row number selection
- Resolved an issue with the Restore feature in Backup/Restore
- Fixed an issue with Alerts / Alarms in Metric units
- Fixed an issue with typing in a comma for custom row width setup
Past new feature software releases
2020.1.9 Release Notes
- Improved the diagnose system schematic page to show state colors
- Added the ability to view prescriptions on sensing only systems in the field setup page
- Added a Manual Seeding Health Check
- Updated translation for Argentina Spanish
- Fixed an issue in hybrid setup that caused hybrid details to be copied to the next hybrid selected
- Fixed an issue with Seeds Per Unit for hybrid settings
- Fixed a conversion issue when calibrating a vApply Base system in metric units
- Fixed an issue with granular base calibration
- Added a way to disable the pressure reading for a vApply module
- Resolved an issue with the gyro readings in the YSM
- Resolved an issue with OEM CAN readings from John Deere and Case IH combines
- Added limited support for Harvest
- Added support for Granular control setup in sidedress
- Added support for Granular manual test
- Fixed an issue with prescription control with multiple control sections on sidedress
- Fixed an issue with SmartFirmer OM control on multi-hybrid planters
- Fixed an issue with hybrid reporting on SmartConnector systems
- Sidedress Support
- Fixed an issue that prevented the user from assigning None to Hybrid rows
- Fixed some issues that could cause the display to lose sound
- Fixed an issue that caused the system to not control after editing the simulated headland width
- Reduced the minimum row spacing to 4 inches
- Fixed an issue that caused a gap in the map layer when a setting was changed in the liquid or granular setup
- Improved the default sidedress home screen layout
- Improved the diagnose page for vApply Base on Sidedress
- Fixed an issue that caused speed to not map on Sidedress
- Fixed an issue that could cause duplicate field names to appear in the 2020
- Fixed an issue that caused the FVM to crash when no rate sections are assigned
- DeltaForce Health Check Improvements
- Fixed an issue where an attribute in the prescription would plant at default rate
- Fixed an issue with gear ratio not showing up on the vApply Setup page in some cases
- Changed Effective Row Spacing to Controlled Row Spacing
- Added Controlled Row Spacing to the Crops tab
- Fixed an issue with default tank showing when in single hybrid mode for vSet select and mSet
- Fixed an issue with liquid base calibration when the liquid ratio would be set as 0 gal/rev
- Added Alerts and Failures for Liquid
- Added Alerts and Failures for Granular
- Improved Alerts and Failures for Seeding
- Added DeltaForce Health Check
- Added ability to configure coverage swath pattern for Liquid and Granular systems
- Fixed an issue with reporting Radar speed on the GPS communication page.
- Resolved an issue on the vApplyHD manual test related to the speed adjust setting.
- Fixed an issue where CCM was needed on a sensing system to enable sensing systems
- Fixed an issue that causes false popups on boot up and boot down
- Fixed an issue with single hybrid mode for vSet Select control
- Fixed an issue that caused a false safety lockout when turning on the headland
- Fixed an issue with mSet and vSet Select Auto Load
- Fixed an issue with granular base calibration
- Fixed an issue where mSet would fail to actuate the gate after a row fail
- Added action where the Dashboard Mini Chart bar goes to zero if granular blockage sensors show no flow
- Fixed an issue with prescriptions in metric units
- Fixed an issue that caused the EULA to appear on bootup
- Fixed an issue that caused vApply Rate Control module to report open circuit event code on an uncontrolled pump
- Fixed an issue that caused incorrect labeling on the control page when using multiple rate sections
- Improved criteria for presenting the Safety Warning popup
- Enabled vApplyHD Manual Health Check
- Enabled support for CNH 2100 planter lift switch status
- Addressed metric unit conversions issues
- Improved CAN FlowSense, AUX FlowSense and Flow Meter diagnose pages data
- Fixed an issue that caused a crash while using 20|20 Connect
- Improvements to planter row load pin diagnostics
- Fixed an issue with FurrowForce control when a load cell was not plugged in
- Improvements to the FVM data transfer
- Added the ability to see voltages and additional diagnose information on the FlowSense and Flow Meter diagnose pages.
- Fixed an issue causing FurrowForce Load cells to not zero when calibrated
- Fixed an issue that caused large gaps in coverage when backing the planter up to start to plant.
- Added support for liquid base and granular base calibrations
- Added the ability to assign a vacuum sensor or a lift switch sensor to a system that has a control product with a SmartConnector.
- Improved the process of detecting when the planter has left the field and driving to the next field. Control of the devices will be automatically disabled if the planter is lifted and driving for more than 60 seconds. The master plant warning will appear to enable device control.
- Changed the DeltaForce control slider to highlight as red in the 30 to 50 lbs target zone. This also allows DeltaForce control to 30 lbs.
- Improved summary data UI along with added granular and liquid summary data
- Added support for Fendt Momentum planter frame type
- Improved the accuracy of what speed source is being used for control in the GPS top right area
- Fixed an issue with connection to 2020.ag Cloud System
- Fixed an issue that didn�t allow the tank for liquid to be filled without GPS connected
- Addressed an issue with how the prescription map is rendered on the display
- Improved the process to alert that a vDrive Granular setting is not setup
- Fixed an issue with the seeding tank map for mSet
- Improved the liquid priming control when a default rate is not set
- Improvements to highlighting low performing rows in the summary data tables
- Fixed an issue that caused the acre counter to incorrectly count acres if GPS was unreliable
- Fixed an issue that caused Backup All to not work correctly
- Misc. performance and UI improvements
Features and improvements
- Support of FurrowForce
- Support of vApply Base
- Support of vApply Granular