Access the latest version of 20|20 software for use on your Generation 3 display
Updated December 16, 2020
Latest standard software release
20|20 software updates can be downloaded from the links below, from the Precision Planting Cloud, or over the air if your Gen 3 is connected to a WiFi hotspot.
Released December 17th, 2020.
When updating from 2020.0.x and older software to 2021.0.x software, 20|20 will require some reconfiguration. All vApplyHD, vApply Base, FlowSense, and vDrive Insecticide settings and calibrations (including Pump Cal) will not cross over when updating to this version from 2020.0.x or earlier software.
- Added a temperature warning
- Added saved vehicle and implements to the Account Configuration Export
- Added additional language support for the EULA
- Enhanced the Liquid and Granular Manual Health checks to now show tabs at the top of the running health check
- Created a tab for mSet when running the manual health check
- Added support for vDrive Insecticide with a Smart Connector system
- Improved USB data export with additional support for larger storage capacity USB drives.
- Addressed various issues with JD 9X10 and JD X500 and using the YSM Test harness
- Fixed an issue with a Combine Head Offset measurement image
- Fixed an issue with crop calibration for various crop types
- Addressed an issue with the Flow Coefficient value on Combines
- Updated the default settings for the vApply Rate Control Module on liquid and granular systems.
- Fixed an issue that could cause mSet to fail calibration on startup
- Resolved an issue that wouldn’t allow a field to be moved to a different Client or Farm in Field Setup.
- Updates to the FVM, fixed an issue that could cause an incorrect configuration to be sent.
New feature software release
New Feature Release software will not be available until February 2021
The following 20|20 features require New Feature Release Software
- Row Cleaner Module
- EM FlowSense
- Liquid Tank Mix
- Prescription Editor
Past Standard software releases
Download 20|20 software version 2020.0.1, released April 3rd, 2020.
Features and improvements
Updates to SmartFirmer
- Improved temperature compensation in OM, CEC, and Moisture metrics.
- Improved readings of dark soils
- Misc. UI Improvements
Download 20|20 software version 2020.0.0, released December 12, 2019.
Features and improvements
- All features and improvements included in 2019.3.4
- Increased the flow rate adjustment to +/-40% for vApplyHD and FlowSense
- Added high flow meter type for vDrive Insecticide
- Added the ability to enter custom planter rows by planter make
- Added support for Kuhn planter make and load cell
- Extended time required to trigger an event #930 load pin warning
- Updated the Smart Connector for SeederForce and high population crops
Updated load pin calibrations for John Deere 2100, Monosem, and Gaspardo planters. For the new calibrations to take effect on systems already set up, change the planter make and then return to the correct planter make. The new cal numbers are:
- John Deere 2100 (model year 2014 and earlier, sensor part number 712001): 150
- John Deere 2100 (model year 2015 and newer, sensor part number 712002): 130
- Monosem (sensor part number 712003): 88
- Gaspardo (sensor part number 712004): 53
- Fixed an issue that caused the Gen 3 to stop building the map on the display
- Fixed an issue that caused the actual load list values to not save
- Fixed an issue that caused the "Select All" button in the data tab to not be limited by the season, pass, or cloud filter
Download 20|20 software version 2019.1.4, released April 11, 2019.
- Needed for previous SeederForce systems.