20|20 software updates can be downloaded from the link below, from the Precision Planting Cloud, or over the air if your Gen 3 is connected to a WiFi hotspot.
Download 20|20 software version 2019.3.2, released September 25, 2019
This update includes two fixes:
- Improves YSM Radio Interference Filtering. All Gen 3 systems using YieldSense should update to this version to avoid commercial band (CB and FM) radio interference
- Improves FieldView file handling. All Gen 3 systems using FieldView should update to this version to reduce instances of inflated acres in FieldView
Download 20|20 software version 2019.3.1, released August 29, 2019
Features and improvements:
- Fixed an issue with the CAN messages on Case IH x250 and Lexion 500-series combines
- Fixed a GPS measurement setup issue with the Center (B) measurement on combines.
- Improvements to Portuguese language
- Improvements to Argentina Spanish language
- General improvements to planting
- Added support for new air seeder models: John Deere 60' 1895 and John Deere N5xxC series
Download 20|20 software version 2019.2.1, released May 15, 2019
All displays currently running 2019.2.0 and wanting to connect to 20|20 Cloud should update. This update includes:
- Improved performance stability when disconnecting from the 20|20 Cloud
- Added perspective view to the grid map
- Fixed an issue when in certain languages entering rates did not properly work
- Improved overall performance stability
- Fixed communication issues with the FVM that caused the FVM LED to stay blue and would not connect to the DBM.
Generation 1 or 2 Displays
Software updates for 20/20 SeedSense Displays is available via the Precision Planting Support Portal.