Limited Software Version History
Released April 22, 2022
- Resolved an issue in Limited software that could falsely trigger EM FlowSense event code 1939, which reports that sensors must be replaced
Released April 21, 2022
- Added new sounds for alerts and alarms
- Support EMHD External as an option for vApplyHD Flow Source
- Improved EM FlowSense to prevent false flagging of module issues
- Fixed an issue that caused the FieldView Module to not assign a serial number in some cases
- Updated the map's background color to fall back to green when Satellite Image connectivity is lost to improve boundary visibility
- Fixed an issue that prevented "High Current" and "Position Not Achieved" event codes from being displayed for SmartDepth
- Fixed an issue that could cause the righthand legend in a split map to reset unexpectedly to duplicate the lefthand legend
- Fixed an issue that let users accidentally setting duty cycle for liquid and granular manual test above 100%
- Fixed an issue that prevented boundary files from being viewed on combines
Released March 31, 2022
- Fixed issue from 2022.1.1 that would cause the Row Cleaner Module to not apply down pressure
- Fixed issue from 2022.1.1 that would cause the Liquid Pressure Module to not report pressure
- Fixed an issue that could prevent further modification of an offset measurement if the user has completely deleted it with the backspace button and hit Enter on an empty value
- Fixed an issue where the FVM was not sending Margin and Ground Contact values so that they could be displayed in the FieldView metrics pane
- Restored 'She's Gonna Blow Captain' sound for alert and failure
Released March 22, 2022.
- Expanded databases to include the latest hybrid and tank mix products
- Improved HD control stability
- Increased allowed SmartDepth duty cycle range to 100%
- Added new EM FlowSense event code to signal module failures
- Fixed issue from 2022.1.0 that could cause the PDM not to report forward acceleration
- Fixed issue that could cause Rate Control Module not to limit speed to Max Pump Speed setting
Released February 22, 2022.
New Supported Hardware
- vApplyHD Modules with turbines removed, paired with EM FlowSense
- Liquid Pressure Module, paired with Rate Control Module
- SmartFirmer with serial numbers above 1040250 (standard, low stick, and SmartFirmer2) and 1040500 (mini and CaseIH)
- Down force sensors for Horsch planters
New Software Features
- Customize season start date
- Choose from distinctive new sounds for alerts, alarms, and clicks
- Layers on home screen maps are now grouped into tabs according to implement type
- Improved safety warning when enabling control products
- Updated Portuguese and German Translations
- Switched satellite imagery provider because previous provider is no longer available. New maps will now have road labels.
- Fixed an issue where stopping and resuming harvesting could cause FieldView to lose mapping data
- Fixed an issue where conflicting GPS and radar speeds would not trigger a notification
Released October 28, 2021.
- Update to this version if you are running harvest with 2021.1.x software
- Fixed an issue that caused parts of harvested fields in the 20|20 Gen3 not to fully transfer to Climate FieldView
- Added support for Lexion 670 Narrow, this model will now use the Lexion 7XX Series CAN and the 6” elevator
- Fixed an issue that caused the Disable Field Boundary button not to function in harvest
Released September 15th, 2021.
- Resolved an issue that caused the 20|20 yield map to display incorrectly
- Resolved an issue where the Custom Down Force Target popup was accepting Imperial units before converting to Metric units on the control page.
- Created images of White 9000 Down Force Sensors for row units with a Hollow and Solid Linkage
- Updates for Spanish and Portuguese translations.
- Added support for SmartDepth on Fendt planters.
Released May 19th, 2021.
- Improved reporting of event code 2011 - SmartDepth not detecting movement.
- Fixed an issue that caused ‘Autoload’ to not function when ‘SpeedTube Stop When Lifted’ was set to ‘Enabled’.
- Fixed an issue with Tank Mix that caused data to accumulate from previous Tank Mixes.
- Updated prescription transfer from Climate FieldView. After they sync to the FVM, they must be imported through Prescription import under Data. This new process also allows liquid prescriptions to sync through the FVM unlike in previous 2021 limited release softwares.
- Moved the Processing Mode from advanced field setup to the Import Prescription Popup
- Fixed an issue with the Prescription Editor when zones have multiple polygons per zone.
- Fixed an issue with legend adjustment with crops at a higher population.
Released April 29th, 2021.
- Made improvements to imported boundary files.
- Fixed an issue that caused a display crash when vacuum was set up without a rate section setup.
- Made improvements to an issue where 20|20 would not swath off to its own coverage.
- Improved event codes displayed for SmartDepth.
Released April 23rd, 2021.
- Added the ability to import ADAPT 3rd Party files consisting of Field Names, Prescriptions and Boundaries to the 20|20.
- Added a new applying map layer available on any granular system. This map layer shows a green layer for when the product is applied through the blockage module.
- In some cases you may want to change the units of measure for your imported prescription. Added a button to allow prescription units of measure to be changed on the prescription editor page.
- Dual Rear Center Trailing planter, fixed an issue that caused the ‘B’ and ‘G’ seed exits to be incorrect and fixed an issue with that caused the ‘C’ and ‘F’ seed exits to be incorrect.
- Addressed an issue that caused Dual Front, Dual Rear and Dual Rear Center Trailing offsets to save correctly.
- Added the FVM software version and serial number on the ‘About’ page found in Display Settings.
- Made improvements to an issue that could cause the FVM to create a block of coverage if a boundary or prescription is assigned.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a SmartDepth module to falsely fail calibration.
- Tank Mix - Fixed an issue when entering a tank size of 0 gallons.
- Liquid Control Page - Fixed an issue that caused the word ‘Rows’ to be shown twice when set up as section control.
- Addressed an issue that caused some cases of the 20|20 Display date and time to get set incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue where Quick Start did not work for seeding controlled systems.
- Improved performance on Smart Connector Passive Mode for select systems.
Improved the Data Import and Data Export pages.
- An icon with a monitor and a 3 indicates that data can be imported and exported from a 20|20 Gen3.
- An icon with a monitor and a 2 indicates that data can be imported from a 20/20 Gen2.
- An icon with a computer and arrows indicates that data can be imported from a third party program such as ADAPT.
Released April 8, 2021.
- The SmartFirmer OM Control page now shows non-control products in the list. This feature includes alerts and alarms when using OM Control for products such as FlowSense.
- Resolved an issue that caused SpeedTube seed detection to remain on corn. If you are planting with crops other than corn it is important to update.
Liquid Tank Mix:
- Improved the navigation for liquid tank mix summary data and moved the button to Counter Details.
- Added a “Last Pass” summary for the last applied Tank Mix pass data to be shown.
- Added support for Metric units to be used in the Tank Mix creator.
- Improved the hydraulic supply pressure limitations for the DeltaForce Air Purge Test.
- Fixed an issue with the DeltaForce control button, now it allows you to change applied force by pressing and holding the control button and using the +/- buttons.
Harvest - YieldSense:
- Fixed an issue with OEM CAN data not being reported correctly.
- Enhanced the Automatic Swath Sensitivity setting to show a percentage value.
- Added support for viewing and swathing to an imported boundary file.
- Language translation improvements for French, Ukrainian and Russian.
- Improved the Display Base Module (DBM) diagnose page colors to indicate different issue states.
- Improved Counter Details Summary Data loading speeds.
Released March 23, 2021.
New software features
- Added a way to import Client / Farm / Field data from a Gen2 20/20 to a Gen3 20|20. Click here to learn more about upgrading from Gen2 to Gen3
New Features for SmartDepth include:
- Added a setting to configure an offset for SmartDepth found in the Depth Settings page.
- Updated the SmartDepth firmware for improved performance.
New Features for Row Cleaner Module include:
- Row Cleaner Pressure map and metric.
- Row cleaner alert found in the Crops page.
New Counter Details Summary Data for the following products:
- Row Cleaner Module
- Added Compatibility for Display Base Modules hardware change*
- Smart Connector improvements for passive seed data on planters like Exactemerge.
Electromagnetic (EM) FlowSense:
- Fixed an issue that showed the incorrect information when pressing and holding the Electromagnetic FlowSense Control button.
- Improved the Electromagnetic FlowSense zero accuracy.
- Fixed an issue with changing crops and using SmartDepth.
- Text improvements to the Depth Control page.
- Improved SmartDepth Moisture Control.
- Fixed an issue with SmartDepth that would stop module operation if the module was installed with 201x.x.x software.
Row Cleaner Module:
- Updated Row Cleaner Module state when CCM switches are off.
- Resolved an issue that caused Row Cleaner Module not to enable on systems with a Smart Connector.
- Fixed an issue where FurrowForce Load Cells would not zero without a FurrowForce Control Module.
- Resolved an issue that caused FurrowForce not to enable on systems with a Smart Connector.
- Addressed an issue with importing certain prescription files.
- Fixed an issue with importing boundaries.
- Smart Connector improvements for passive seed data on planters like Exactemerge.
- Addressed an issue on the Row Details page with down force metrics.
- Fix an issue that can cause the date/time on the display to show incorrectly.
- Updated DBM firmware to improve connectivity.
- This applies to serial number 30115000 and higher
Released March 2, 2021.
- Added support for SmartDepth
- Added support for Row Cleaner Module
- Added support for Electromagnetic FlowSense
- Added Fendt Planter Make
- Added Fendt and White Load Cells
- Improved Simulated Headlands to be viewable on the map
- Improved the USB Imported Swath Coverage from another 20|20 Gen3 to show the coverage map on the imported 20|20.
- Updated Portuguese, French, German, Ukrainian, and Russian Translations.
- Fixed an issue that caused the DeltaForce Applied Health Check to not function on a planter with CAN A and CAN B.
- Moved the Vacuum Sensor Setup to the Seeding Setup Tab
- Fixed an issue when entering a negative offset value for vDrive Insecticide