Power 20|20 On and Off
Find an overview for turning your 20|20 monitor on and off. Also learn more about the user license agreement and third-party setup.
Updated June 29, 2020
Follow these simple steps to turn your 20|20 monitor on or off.
- Connect the power harness to the Display Base Module (DBM) and power supply.
- Turn the key on the tractor to the “on” or “run” position.
- Switch the power button on the DBM to “on.”
- Switch the power button on the DBM to the “off” position.
- The power will also shut off when the tractor power does.
User License Agreement
The User License Agreement appears the first time you use the 20|20 and when updates are needed. Read and agree to move forward on-screen.
If you’re setting up the system for a third party, the agreement can be reset for the next user. Find this option under Advanced Display settings.
This feature is available on 2020.1 and newer software.